Friday 25 April 2014

Giving Personal Information

Names

What is your name?
My name is _______.

What is your surname / last name?
My surname / last name is _______.

Family


How many brothers and sister do you have?
I have _______ brothers and _______ sisters.

Age

How old are you?
I am _______ years old.

When is your birthday?
My birthday is on the _______ of _______.

Where were you born?
I was born in _______.

Free time activities

What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I _______.

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are _______.


Other Personal Information

What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is _______.
What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is _______.

Why do you want to learn English?
I want to learn English because _______.

What languages do you speak?
I speak _______.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do. or No, I don't.

What pets do you have?
I have _______.

What are their names?
Their names are _______.

Which sports do you like?
The sport I like is _______.

Do you have a favourite team?
My favourite team is _______.

3 comments:

  1. Paula 6* de primaria25 April 2014 at 21:53

    Names
    What is your name?
    My name is Paula.

    What is your surname / last name?
    My surname / last name is Ramyar Besada.

    Family

    How many brothers and sisters do you have?
    I have 1 brother and I don´t have sisters.

    Age
    How old are you?
    I am 11 years old.

    When is your birthday?
    My birthday is on the 15 of november.

    Where were you born?
    I was born in Vigo.

    Free time activities
    What do you do in your free time?
    In my free time I doing bracelets with rubber bands and I play and read.

    What are your hobbies?
    My hobbies are playing Taekwondo and reading.


    Other Personal Information
    What is your favourite food?
    My favourite food is cookies with milk.
    What are your favourite colours?
    My favourite colours are green and violet.

    Why do you want to learn English?
    I want to learn English because, in addition to this language because I want to know because it is essential, I travel to the UK and the U.S..

    What languages do you speak?
    I speak Spanish, English, Galician and little Basque.

    Do you have any pets?
    No, I don't.

    Which sports do you like?
    The sports I like are Tennis, Taekwondo and Football.

    Do you have a favourite team?
    My favourite team is Celta de Vigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job, Paula! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula 6* de primaria26 April 2014 at 21:33

    Thanks teacher. It´s very easy although it is hard work. XD

    ReplyDelete